Monday, January 28, 2013

Scrapbook Paper Wall Art - Vol. 2 and 3


I know I've been MIA for a little (make that a long) while. But I do have progress to show for it!!!

Previously I posted my teal flower-themed wall art I made. It was really simple to make, but because of life and distractions, my other canvases stayed on my table for months. Tragic really. However, after a weekend of ice left me trapped in my apartment this weekend (which in North Carolina means a half inch of sleet), I was able to finish the full set.




I love them! And they add such a nice splash of color to my poor, empty walls. I decided teal, pink, and purple would go well together, and they flowed together well since the patterns match in each color selection. 


My original.

Flower: Part 2
Flower Art 3: Revenge of the Flowers

And the final look at my cluttered dining room...



More projects to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment